Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Everything Alters Me But Nothing Changes Me

Dear friends,

I dunno how you feel about weddings but I absolutely love them! I love being part of beginnings and things larger than we are. Lets face it, in the wedding we are experiencing a new beginning next to the ones we love and the step that one makes is a step that will forever change you. At first you will not see the changes but in time - even after a year or so - you will see how much you have grown in fact. We do not feel the alteration, we say that we are the same as we were yesterday but nothing is further from the truth as we start on a new journey that will transform us...
Remember Magda - my civil wedding witness from last year and my lovely entertainer at my small hen party? Well guess what? She had her very own civil wedding this Saturday and we had the pleasure of being there and I had the great pleasure of taking her photos. After the ceremony - which was lovely and it was indeed interesting observing people act at a wedding - we went to a small pub named Dali. I have been here before, but never inside. The place has a beautiful terrace with very nice blankets to use when you are getting cold. I remember going there in autumn and feeling very warm and zen :)
This time we had the gathering after the wedding inside and it was really interesting. There were pictures of Dali everywhere along with copies of his paintings. The couches were very comfortable and the waiters were nice and quick about the order. Dali is a Club Lunch Bar-Cafe so basically you can do anything you want there :) You can find it really close to the Civil Wedding place on Nowy Kleparz and to be exact the address would be: Mazowiecka 21/1, 30-019 Krakow. 
Mon - Thu: 09:00 - 23:00
Fri: 09:00 - 00:00
Sat: 10:00 - 00:00
Sun: 11:00 - 23:00
They dont have a parking lot but you can park outside, in the street and it is safe. You can have breakfast-lunch-dinner there or just something sweet - like we had :) I had the creme brulee as I always want to try it out, whereever we go. Even if it was really nicely done and crunchy on the top - as a creme brulee should be! - and the creme was soft and smooth I really felt it was missing a certain something and I have to say the one from Charlotte is the best yet ;)
The sweet stuff went very nicely with the orange juice and I would have taken a picture of the tiramisu if my dear husband would have not been so hungry and liked it so much as to eat it all before I finished taking these pictures and realised that I have not done a single shot with it... My bad! Next time I shall start with his :)
Anyway, I must admit that Dali is worth a try for some small party/gathering in a nice quiet and decent place. The whole minus is that it is well hidden and if you do not know the streets you may get lost and the fact that both women/men have each just one bathroom/toilet. A large one, I must admit! Spacious and really nicely decorated, but the place is quite big so a queue might take shape sooner or later... Food for thought! :) 

** The opinions are entirely my own and I have not been recompensated in any way to write about Dali Club Lunch Bar-Cafe. If you wish to know more of them you can find them on FB and online.**

Yours truly,
A LadyBug Who Loves Weddings & Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment